New Year 2019 is just passing by the lunar calendar. If you have not yet set up a strategy for SEO success in 2019, there are three ways to introduce you today to determine your 2019 SEO success and success.
It’s simple, and the concept is not complicated, but it’s not an easy task because it requires a lot of resources to do it. On the contrary, competitors can be a difficult task to accomplish, and if done properly, they will be able to make a big difference.
1. Increase your page speed.
Google recently announced that since July 2018, mobile page speed will be a very large search ranking factor in ranking mobile search results . Page speed affects the user experience, and other factors that affect the user experience are also direct search ranking factors.
Studies have shown that if a web page loads faster, visitors will stay longer, and in most cases they are more likely to switch to a purchase compared to slower web page visitors.
Most marketers will have a tremendous opportunity to improve in this area because they are not well aware of the poor performance of their websites. Do not be afraid if Google’s PageSpeed Insights test will only take a minute or two of your page to load.
The speed at which we load web pages we talk about is not just about the specific numbers we see through the Google tools above, but the actual time the user loads the web page.
There are several ways to improve page speed:
- Invest in high-performance web hosting.
- Adjust image size appropriately and compress.
2. Private brands for link building
If you’ve been steadily running and managing your website for a certain amount of time, you would have received many link requests, and most of them would have been terribly lousy links. Also, if you send a link request, it’s probably a terrible thing too.
A common link outreach is very difficult, and it is a reality that you do not get as many links as the number of emails you usually send. This is because the marketer is asking for something before they can form any sympathy with the mail recipients. Effective link building depends on the quality of the relationship, not on the indiscriminate contact and number of contacts.
Therefore, for link building, it is more effective to develop a personal brand to communicate with others and build relationships. Of course, this is very difficult to do because it has to last for a relatively long time and requires significant resources.
But once you develop your own brand, it will be much easier to leverage the relationships you develop to build links efficiently. In fact, once your personal brand is strong enough, people are connected to your content without asking.
Here are some ways you can develop your personal brand:
- Create consistent personal profiles on major social media networks.
- Share regularly valuable content with your insiders and industry people.
- Communicate with everyone in the industry, whether high or low.
- Publish insightful content regularly on the company’s well-known business medium as well as on its own website.
3. Integrate video into your SEO strategy
Video is an essential part of digital marketing today and is just as important as running a website and social media. Video plays an important role in SEO strategy in two respects,
The first is that video often helps keep visitors to your website longer. Google’s algorithm recognizes this as a very positive signal, which improves the organic search ranking. Another benefit is that visitors have more opportunities to interact with your brand.
The second reason is that posting videos on YouTube can expose more potential customers through YouTube search results. YouTube is now the second largest search engine in the world because it is the second most visited site in the world after Google. Also, since you upload videos to YouTube’s domain, you can also expose images to Google search results.
Of course, it is still a terrible job to create video content on a regular basis, and it is true that much of that resource is required. But if you do not want to be a competitor, video content is an essential part of your business.
If you want to integrate your video into your SEO strategy, here are some tips:
- Ask your prospects to get answers to your questions about the products and services as well as the overall industry, and what they are doing, why they are doing it, and so on.
- Optimize your videos on YouTube to create relevant and high quality links to your YouTube search results so that they appear in Google search results.
- Embed YouTube videos on your own website to increase participation of visitors and stay on your website for a long time.